The Farmhouse (Sleeps 6+cot)
On arrival you will be welcomed into the airy, spacious open-plan kitchen. With the Aga and large, rustic farmhouse table, the kitchen is perfect for family feasts and is the hub of the house. In the snug, the wood burning stove, plump corner sofa and comfy armchair create a really cosy environment for planning your days adventure or winding down after games on the beach.
The panoramic views over to the coast at Gunwalloe are the perfect backdrop for relaxing in the beautiful south facing garden. Children will be in sight as the gated archway leads to a wildflower meadow where surplus energies can be soaked up on the games lawn with outdoor table tennis and swingball!
- Ground floor; spacious open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, utility, and cloak room
- First floor; 1 single, 3 double rooms. Two rooms have King size beds (both ensuite with showers), and the third room has a double bed
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Dual fuelled Aga (gas hob and electric oven) microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Utility room with tumble dryer, washing machine, freezer and central heating boiler in cloakroom
- Wood burner in snug (with a supply of logs)
- Large south facing garden with outdoor furniture, sun loungers, table tennis, swingball, BBQ and fire pit
- Detached Games room with DVD player and monitor. Table Football, board games, large selection of DVDs, and equipment for outdoor games
- High chair, stair gate and travel cot (linen not included)
- A second highchair and cot together with baby bath and changing mat are available on request at time of booking
- Flatscreen UltraHD TV and Blu-Ray Player in snug and a second TV in the kitchen
- Music system in kitchen with DAB/FM internet radio CD Player and Bluetooth
- Super Fast Fibre Broadband with WiFi
- Welcome basket on arrival
- Bed linen and towels provided (please bring your own towels for the beach)
Arrive/depart Saturday (Flexible arrival days at certain times of the year- please enquire for details)
With regret, no pets and non smoking
|Price Band Start||Price Band End||Weekly Rate||Daily Rate|
To book the farmhouse on a per night basis please use the BOOK NOW button. The tariff is subject to a minimum of 4 nights and is not applicable during the peak season (July & August) and school holidays.